COVID-19: SALON PROTOCOLS***
5-layer N95/KN95 MASKS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
The following contains the most up to date information as of 2/22/2022, and will continue until further notice (beyond March 21).
Our entire staff has been fully vaccinated since our demographic was eligible, in Spring 2021.
For those traveling from outside of West Seattle, remember to give yourself extra time since the WEST SEATTLE BRIDGE is CLOSED. *PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST COMPLETE & SUBMIT THE WAIVER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE PRIOR TO CALLING TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. If you have already submitted a waiver, you do not need to submit for each appointment. At each appointment, we do ask that you continue to adhere to all other safety protocols listed below, and if you would answer any of the waiver questions differently to please let us know.
ALL WHO ENTER NEED PROOF OF A COVID-19 VACCINATION. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.
5-Layer N95/KN95 MASKS WILL REMAIN MANDATORY FOR ALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
READ BELOW FOR DETAILS...
If you are showing or feeling sick from ANY illness, please STAY HOME. When possible, please try to give as much notice in canceling your appointment(s), but please know if you are displaying ANY symptoms, you will not be allowed entry, and will not be allowed to return until you are symptom free. Should you get sick/show symptoms of ANY illness while you are in the salon, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- We are not accepting any new clients at this time.
- All services are by appointment only, no "walk-in" appointments are available.
- Our lobby remains closed. When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your vehicle.
- Call us to let you know you've arrived and we will let you know when to come to the door.
The health & safety of our staff and clients is very important to us. As a licensed personal service business, we have always been required to maintain many standards for ALL who enter. Beyond what we are required to adhere to by law, we will continue to provide you with an environment that *enforces these additional protocols until further notice:
- N95/KN95 "ear loop" style masks will continue to be required for entry, and must be worn throughout your visit. If you do not have one, we can provide you with one, ($1 will be added to your service bill upon checkout.) Limited one per client, so please be sure to hang on to it for any future visit.
- Proof of COVID vaccination is required for entry, (original card, photo, or on-line state verification screen shots are ok). If you have already shown us your card, we have made a note of it in your file, and you do not need to show us each time. (Our entire staff has been fully vaccinated since our demographic was eligible, in Spring 2021.)
- All clients must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry. For your convenience, sanitizers are located in multiple locations throughout the salon.
- We continue to restrict the use of blow dryers. We offer NO BLOW DRY STYLING. HOOD DRYERS may be used as a replacement for some service finishing. Please inquire with your stylist for availability.
* In order to offer high standards in a healthy and safe environment for our staff and clients, all of the above will continue to be enforced after the state makes changes on March 21.
As a licensed personal service business, we are required to maintain a high standard of safety protocols for ALL who enter. We continue to follow regulations from the state, county, DOH, CDC, and also from the DOL. Our protocols are followed for EVERYONE'S safety, and we appreciate your understanding & cooperation.
Entry and occupancy to Illusions Hair Design, Inc., will be denied
should you fail to comply with any of the above.
IN ORDER TO BOOK ANY APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE WAIVER BELOW PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT.